Each of my photo sessions is tailored to the needs of my clients. Depending on what the end use of the images is, I will ensure your expectations are exceeded.
Investing in a photoshoot means you are investing in something timeless. Photography freezes time and allows for those moments to be admired for years to come.
I put a large value on printing images and creating art that you want to hang on your wall. We can work together to bring those images to life and to be admired by anyone who walks into your space.
How do I book a shoot?
Call or e-mail to set up a date!
Do you offer payment plans?
Do you work internationally?
Yes! Contact me for more information.
What is your typical timeline to receive final images and prints?
Depending on the package, from 2-4 weeks after the shoot.
What payment methods are available?
How far are you willing to travel?
One hour of travel is included in the session fee.
Outside of one hour will have additional travel costs.
Typical Process - Equine and Lifestyle Shoots
(1) Set up a planning meeting to figure out vision, logistics, date, back-up date, location, and answer any questions.
(2) Once a package is selected a contract will be sent out to sign, and a 30% deposit is required to secure your booking.
(3) The date of the shoot comes, and we stay connected incase of inclement weather.
(4) Two weeks after the shoot you will receive a proofs gallery of the top 40-100 images from your shoot. From this gallery you will select your top images to be edited. You will also receive a print order form to look over.
(5) We set up an ordering call/zoom meeting, and I make notes on any edits you would like made, and answer any questions on the print order form. The rest of the invoice will be sent after this, and once this is paid the editing/ordering will begin.
(6) 2-4 weeks from the ordering call and the invoice is paid your prints will be delivered to your door and edited images will be delivered to you via online gallery!